Date: 25 August 2019
- Added new business edition functionality to specify custom settings file location. This can be used for users to share the same settings.
- Added ability to create a library item from any number of selected input items (Previously only groups could be added to the library).
- Added a link to release notes on the help menu.
- Inaccessible report plugins will now be reported when accessing the report section
- Edging material CSV import now supports the Wastage % and Wastage Per Edging fields.
- Added machine code to the license information dialog. (This code uniquely identifies your computer and can be quoted in support tickets)
- Added mass changes option to the edit menu.
- Fixed issue affecting some users whilst trying to activate their business edition licenses, whereby MaxCut would report that they are offline.
- Fixed panel preview to show updates for changes made on the advanced dialog.
- CSV exports / imports now correctly handle inch values.
Date: 17 June 2019
- Removed support for storing settings in the windows registry
- Cutting list report now correctly groups all of the same panels into one line.
- Sheet trim settings are now correctly taken into account when validating the size of a panel.
- Exporting a DXF file to a location where you don't have access, no longer crashes the program.
- The program settings are now correctly restored when restoring a backup.
- When canceling the mass change features that are only available on business edition, an upgrade message is no longer shown.
Date: 19 April 2019
- German Translation Errors
- Error message when importing duplicate materials in a single import file to include more detail
- Default naming for backup file name
- Message when restoring a backup to include all content that will be restored
- Fix Having no input items caused MaxCut to crash
- Fix Having no "InputItems" folder caused MaxCut to crash
- Fix Denying access to the input items folder caused MaxCut to crash
- Fix Having no "Reports" folder caused MaxCut to crash when trying to print reports
- Fix Having insufficient access to the reports print location caused MaxCut to crash
- Fix Missing "Fonts" folder caused MaxCut to crash
- Fix Read-only Settings.xml caused MaxCut to crash
- Fix Allowing Data Path to be set to a restricted location prevented saving of settings, materials, etc.
- Fix Certain batch print reports not remembering last selected quantities
- Fix Settings file resetting on computers that had old legacy registry settings
- Fix Library items restored during the backup are only reflecting after re-opening MaxCut
- Fix Quantity in library area not correctly used when adding input item via the library
- Fix Last exported CSV disk location is not being correctly remembered
- Fix Job Layout Simplified Report incorrectly printing in the metric system when settings are set to imperial
Date: 26 Feb 2019
- Add experimental Ardis machine export
- Add Danish language
- Simplify license activation screen
- Fix several German translations
- Update translations for most supported languages
- Fix Cix machine format to only be exportable in the Business Edition