Date: April 2021
- MaxCut will now allow for panels of zero quantity to be added to a job
- Consolidated mass changes dialogs to a single one called "Change Materials" with filters for Name & Tag
- Add button to license screen to allow users to more easily de-activate and re-sync their own licenses
- Add the diameter and depth values of a hole to the holes and grooving report
- Add current date to licensing screen for support query purposes
- Fixed "Error Optimizing" bug
- Fixed calculation of number of units error with grouped units in the 'Input Item Group List' report
- Fixed library items not refreshing correctly when restoring a backup.
- Fixed company Logo not being cleared when restoring backup
- Fixed bug with incorrect labelling of panels in a grouped unit
- Fixed issue with Job Summary report and Optimised Sheets screen not showing correct sub-sheet size information when using sub-sizes
- Fixed bug with batch report settings not saving the previous quantity per report
- Fixed error with the Job Layout Simplified report not displaying the panel name as specified under Layout Grouping
- Fixed bug with placement of holes when panel rotated
- Added "Change Panel Holes" menu item to the Mass Changes popup menu that appears on right click of input panels
- Improved error message added when importing a csv file with invalid settings
- Adjustments made so that the CSV format in the Summary tab is consistent with the delimiter specified.
- Refactored multiple reports
- Fixed & clarified error messaging for "Data at the root level" error
- Disable multiline for the library item search text box
- Fixed results dialog for sheet materials import – items previously showing updated when they had not been
- Print Group Name on Job Layout
- New report added - Input Items Group List
- Set custom terms and conditions setting for invoice and quote reports
- Override global trim settings on a per material basis
- Add notes field to library item creation popup
- Add success or failure popup when restoring or backing up MaxCut
- Add "Total panels" information in Job Summary Report
- Fixed DXF export inversion issue
- Fixed library item search box entry occasionally causing library items to disappear
- Improved error message displayed when importing invalid materials file
- Fixed panel validation not updating when editing a material
- Fixed inputting new license code over previous license error
- Fixed stand alone edging (edging not on a panel) not being added to Job Summary Report
- Fixed bug where offline activation internet connection check sometimes fails
- Fixed “Layout Grouping” settings not saving
- Fixed “Job layout” report showing main sheet size when using a subsize
Date: 5 March 2020
- Make company logo in settings be able to be stretched across an invoice/quote instead of just centered
- Added notes field to group items
- The Mass Changes dialog has been totally re-worked to allow switching between selected and all items in one display
- Added support for unrecognised library items when importing a CSV file
- Report a bug now goes to our support page where you can up vote other bugs and see fixes for them
- Added Suggest a Feature link to help us better gauge what is important to our community
- Application Path has been added to the Data Settings section under General Settings
- Size Of Business and Industry Types questions moved to newly added Company Profile section under General Settings
- Paste multi-line text into license box
- Added message to make it clear you need to re-open MaxCut when putting in a business edition license
- Display message saying backup is successful after backing up MaxCut files
- Improve right click menu for library items to make renaming easier
- Improve usability around renaming of library items within the library manager
- Show which settings need to changed if a path setting is invalid
- Adjust order of popup dialog menu items to make them consistent with top menu
- Upgrade the installer to be to the latest version
- Improve messaging where license server is unreachable
- Warn for unrecognised items when importing invalid input items in CSV
- Display message saying restore is successful after restoring MaxCut files
- Fixed issue where some keyboard shortcuts were intermittently not being fired off
- Fixed changes to grooving values not updating the panel preview correctly
- The CTRL+F shortcut within the Library pane now focuses the correct Filter Library text box
- Fixed issue where a CSV import would occasionally just import the first item multiple times
- Fixed issue where some items where intermittently being left off the side of the job layout report
- Fixed issue where MaxCut crashes if you edit multiple items at the same time
- Fixed issue where invalid quantity (0 or lower) was not highlighted in red like other invalid input item fields
Date: 26 Nov 2019
Date: 2 Nov 2019
Date: 25 August 2019
- Release notes can be accessed from the help menu.
- Edging material CSV import now supports the Wastage % and Wastage Per Edging fields.
- Added machine code to the license information dialog. (This code uniquely identifies your computer and can be quoted in support tickets)
- Added mass changes option to the edit menu.
- Fixed panel preview to show updates for changes made on the advanced dialog.
- CSV exports / imports now correctly handle inch values.
Date: 17 June 2019
- Sheet trim settings are now correctly taken into account when validating the size of a panel.
- Exporting a DXF file to a location where you don't have access, no longer crashes the program.
- The program settings are now correctly restored when restoring a backup.
- When canceling the mass change features that are only available on business edition, an upgrade message is no longer shown.
Date: 19 April 2019
Date: 26 Feb 2019
- Simplify license activation screen
- Fix several German translations
- Update translations for most supported languages
- Fix Cix machine format to only be exportable in the Business Edition