Date: May 2022
- Save and Re-use CSV Import File Settings: When a CSV file is imported, you can now save the csv import settings specific to that import file format, and load previously saved settings for different import file formats.
- Additional Mass Change Options: Mass changes can now be made to wider variety of options including: Mass changes to holes, Mass changes to grooving, Mass changes to panel sizes, Mass changes to quantities.
- Exporting Reports to CSV: Many of the current reports that print to PDF can now be exported into a CVS format to be opened and edited in Excel.
- Get the Same Optimisation Layout Every Time you open MaxCut: You will now be able to ensure the same optimisation runs each time you open a job in MaxCut. You can also select to re-optimise with a new layout, or go back to a previous layout.
- Automatically Bundle Files to Send with Support Queries. Functionality added so you can easily send your job file and MaxCut backup file as a bundle with any support queries you have.
- Set the rotation of input panel on optimized layout: You can now set the rotation of an input panel on a optimized sheet layout to have either the length of the input panel to follow the length of the optimized sheet layout or the width of the input panel to follow the length of the optimized sheet layout.
- KD Max Poland Import: Import KD Max Poland CSV files into MaxCut
- MaxCut will now allow for panels of zero quantity to be added to a job
- Consolidated mass changes dialogs to a single one called "Change Materials" with filters for Name & Tag
- Add button to license screen to allow users to more easily de-activate and re-sync their own licenses
- Add the diameter and depth values of a hole to the holes and grooving report
- Add current date to licensing screen for support query purposes
- Fixed "Error Optimizing" bug
- Fixed calculation of number of units error with grouped units in the 'Input Item Group List' report
- Fixed library items not refreshing correctly when restoring a backup.
- Fixed company Logo not being cleared when restoring backup
- Fixed bug with incorrect labelling of panels in a grouped unit
- Fixed issue with Job Summary report and Optimised Sheets screen not showing correct sub-sheet size information when using sub-sizes
- Fixed bug with batch report settings not saving the previous quantity per report
- Fixed error with the Job Layout Simplified report not displaying the panel name as specified under Layout Grouping
- Fixed bug with placement of holes when panel rotated
- Added "Change Panel Holes" menu item to the Mass Changes popup menu that appears on right click of input panels
- Improved error message added when importing a csv file with invalid settings
- Adjustments made so that the CSV format in the Summary tab is consistent with the delimiter specified.
- Refactored multiple reports
- Fixed & clarified error messaging for "Data at the root level" error
- Disable multiline for the library item search text box
- Fixed results dialog for sheet materials import – items previously showing updated when they had not been
- Print Group Name on Job Layout
- New report added - Input Items Group List
- Set custom terms and conditions setting for invoice and quote reports
- Override global trim settings on a per material basis
- Add notes field to library item creation popup
- Add success or failure popup when restoring or backing up MaxCut
- Add "Total panels" information in Job Summary Report
- Fixed DXF export inversion issue
- Fixed library item search box entry occasionally causing library items to disappear
- Improved error message displayed when importing invalid materials file
- Fixed panel validation not updating when editing a material
- Fixed inputting new license code over previous license error
- Fixed stand alone edging (edging not on a panel) not being added to Job Summary Report
- Fixed bug where offline activation internet connection check sometimes fails
- Fixed “Layout Grouping” settings not saving
- Fixed “Job layout” report showing main sheet size when using a subsize
Date: 5 March 2020
- Make company logo in settings be able to be stretched across an invoice/quote instead of just centered
- Added notes field to group items
- The Mass Changes dialog has been totally re-worked to allow switching between selected and all items in one display
- Added support for unrecognised library items when importing a CSV file
- Report a bug now goes to our support page where you can up vote other bugs and see fixes for them
- Added Suggest a Feature link to help us better gauge what is important to our community
- Application Path has been added to the Data Settings section under General Settings
- Size Of Business and Industry Types questions moved to newly added Company Profile section under General Settings
- Paste multi-line text into license box
- Added message to make it clear you need to re-open MaxCut when putting in a business edition license
- Display message saying backup is successful after backing up MaxCut files
- Improve right click menu for library items to make renaming easier
- Improve usability around renaming of library items within the library manager
- Show which settings need to changed if a path setting is invalid
- Adjust order of popup dialog menu items to make them consistent with top menu
- Upgrade the installer to be to the latest version
- Improve messaging where license server is unreachable
- Warn for unrecognised items when importing invalid input items in CSV
- Display message saying restore is successful after restoring MaxCut files
- Fixed issue where some keyboard shortcuts were intermittently not being fired off
- Fixed changes to grooving values not updating the panel preview correctly
- The CTRL+F shortcut within the Library pane now focuses the correct Filter Library text box
- Fixed issue where a CSV import would occasionally just import the first item multiple times
- Fixed issue where some items where intermittently being left off the side of the job layout report
- Fixed issue where MaxCut crashes if you edit multiple items at the same time
- Fixed issue where invalid quantity (0 or lower) was not highlighted in red like other invalid input item fields
Date: 26 Nov 2019
Date: 2 Nov 2019
Date: 25 August 2019
- Release notes can be accessed from the help menu.
- Edging material CSV import now supports the Wastage % and Wastage Per Edging fields.
- Added machine code to the license information dialog. (This code uniquely identifies your computer and can be quoted in support tickets)
- Added mass changes option to the edit menu.
- Fixed panel preview to show updates for changes made on the advanced dialog.
- CSV exports / imports now correctly handle inch values.
Date: 17 June 2019
- Sheet trim settings are now correctly taken into account when validating the size of a panel.
- Exporting a DXF file to a location where you don't have access, no longer crashes the program.
- The program settings are now correctly restored when restoring a backup.
- When canceling the mass change features that are only available on business edition, an upgrade message is no longer shown.
Date: 19 April 2019
Date: 26 Feb 2019
- Simplify license activation screen
- Fix several German translations
- Update translations for most supported languages
- Fix Cix machine format to only be exportable in the Business Edition